This creamy Filipino style spaghetti brings so much childhood memories. This is one of my favorite meal when I was a kid, I upgraded the original version of Jolliness Jollibee by making it creamy. My kids enjoy this so much and I’m pretty sure, so as your kids.
Creamy Filipino Style Spaghetti
- July 7, 2020
- Print this
- 1 lb. spaghetti noodles
- 1 lb. tomato sauce (or ready made spaghetti sauce)
- 1 pc bouillon cube (knorr/maggi cube)
- 2 tablespoons minced onion
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1/2 lb. ground pork
- 3 oz ham
- 1 cup sliced hot dogs
- 1/8 cup minced red peppers
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup water
- 1 teaspoon seasoning mix
- 7 ounces evaporated milk (or fresh milk)
- 1 can nestre cream (or 1 cup heavy cream)
- grated cheese for topping (Eden cheese or Belvita cheese)
- 1/3 cup sugar **if using a plain tomato sauce (No need to add sugar if using a ready made spaghetti sauce)
- Step 1
- Cook the pasta according to package instructions. Drain the water and set aside.
- Step 2
- Heat up the oil, then saute the the garlic and onions until fragrant.
- Step 3
- Add the ground meat until brown and completely cook.
- Step 4
- Add the ham, hotdog and minced bell pepper. Cook for another 5 minutes.
- Step 5
- Then add the milk and heavy cream, add the bouillon cube. Season with salt and pepper according to your preference. Mix well and add the water, simmer for 10-12 minutes.
- Step 6
- Mix the noodles and the sauce in a large pot or mixing bowl. Top with grated cheese.
- Step 7
- Serve and enjoy!